Essential oils are obtained from plants using various methods. Although essential oils are most commonly recognized for their aromatic properties, most individuals are unaware of their strong chemical properties and how they can improve the health of your hair.
Not only are they highly effective, but they pose zero damage to the hair. Essential oils have long been used as a substitute in eastern and homeopathic medication. Several essential oils available today can help with your hair’s health. They can cater to individuals’ common hair problems, such as hair growth and shine. Looking to buy hair serums? Bradceuticals has you covered.
How to Use Essential Oils for Hair?
Because these oils are highly concerted, they will be successful in helping your hair, even in small doses. However, essential oils, such as jojoba, grapeseed, or olive, must be combined with a carrier oil.
To utilize essential oils for common hair problems, you need to do the following:
- These essential oils can be bought at your local stores or online. Carrier oils like avocado oil, coconut, or shea can help hydrate the scalp if you have dry hair. Oils with a light consistency, such as almond oil, apricot kernel, or grapeseed, may be better if a person’s hair is oilier.
- Combine as little as 2 or 3 drops of essential oils in a tablespoonful of carrier oil. Since these essential oils are powerful, they must be mixed before use.
- You can then massage the mixture into your hair for 2 to 3 minutes. The main focus should be on the scalp. You can start above your forehead and slowly move back into the neck area. Massaging the oil in circles with your fingertips helps to absorb right into your scalp and provides maximum benefits.
- Dip your fingers into the oil blend regularly, rubbing the oil into all areas of your scalp. Be sure to focus on the center and the back of your head. This application has the potential to increase blood movement to the scalp.
- There is a huge number of people that prefer to apply essential oils all-night long. However, others prefer to rinse the scalp after a few hours.
- Essential oil blends will also help with additional benefits. Popular blends such as thyme, lavender, rosemary, peppermint, and lavender provide great results when mixed in coconut oil.
Essential oils (such as lavender, peppermint, jojoba, rosemary, lemongrass, cedarwood, thyme, etc.) and a good five-minute scalp massage will help encourage hair growth in scalp irritation or insufficient blood supply.
Since these oils are strong and thick in consistency, it is best to mix them up with carrier oils before applying them directly to your scalp.
Some people might need to repeat the process and frequently apply for the desired results. If a person doesn’t achieve their desired results, it is best to consult a doctor about additional possibilities for minimizing hair loss.
You need essential oils for hair, which help keep them healthy and improve the texture of your hair. If you wish to buy hair serums, check out our collection at Bradceuticals.
We are the leading name in the skincare and haircare industry since we have premium-quality skin and hair care formulations.
Visit our online store to stock your haircare serums.